Saturday, February 14, 2009

How do I do this again?

So I have been introduced to a new blog that I have become a daily reader of. This particular blog is written by a co-worker's hubby, who is now a stay at home dad of two little boys. Well, before the boys were born and him and his spouse moved to our neck of the woods, he was a professional journalist, so one can only imagine how well this man can tell a story. This made me very aware of the fact that I have been somewhat neglecting my blogging duties by being merely a passive participant instead of an active one.

So here I sit on a Saturday night, Valentine's day nevertheless, alone (well, not quite alone, I have the dog, the cat and Linden here, but they are all sleeping), trying to figure out if I remember how to do this thing we call "Blogging".

Well, between both me and hubby working full time, both of us instructing dancing, bowling and hubby reffing hockey, we haven't had alot of spare time and therefore nothing really "Blog" worthy has happened. I'm just writing for the purpose of writing and hopefully this will ignite my spark to do this on a somewhat regular basis.

No comments: