Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF!!!!!

Okay, so here's the deal, it was a VERY VERY VERY long day. Very busy, not a second to even think. And I really don't have the energy to even try to explain what the day held.



Apparently I was tagged on my bud's blog, so in the spirit of mindless fun (I'm a big fan of anything mindless at this point) If anyone needs to know the wording for the Careless Use of a Firearm charge under the Criminal Code of Canada, I know it!



Here's the deal:



I've been tagged by my friend Kat who has instructed me to complete the following task.Go to the photos folder on your computer.Go to the seventh folder of photos.Go to the seventh photo.Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.Invite seven friends to join.

Yes, I admit it, I took advantage of the cut and paste feature and copied the above directly from Kirsten's blog.



And without further ado, this is what I came up with:



Ahh... the good ole days when the boy stayed basically where you put him. And since all the people I know that blog have done this, I guess it ends with me.

No comments: