Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And I said........

I feel the need to organize!!!!!!

And believe me it really is needed this time, not just me in all my craziness being crazy. Our house has slightly resembled a war zone for the past week. But finally, two years after buying the ceramic tile, it's been put down in our entry way and if I do say so myself, it looks awesome. The journey to getting it put down has been a long one. When we bought the house, the previous owners had installed carpet in the entry way, which is the dumbest idea ever. I purchased the tile two years ago with the intentions of redoing the entryway that year, however, my ever loving hubby had other plans. Long story short, two years later, as a late Christmas present from my parents, the tiles were installed. The rush to get my house put back together is on because this coming Friday, the grandmothers are having a baby shower for me and Linden and we are having it here at our place.

But it will all be worth it in the end and I get to do what I love most, clean and organize!!!!!

No comments: