Sunday, March 29, 2009

A little thing I like to call....

Me and Kirsten time. It's a legally binding contract that I have with my best bud. No really... I have the contract on my computer at work. I'm not exactly sure of the actual legality of it, but there sure is a lot of legal mumbo jumbo in it.


But I digress. Unfortunately this little thing we call life has gotten in the way of "our time" lately and we really have had to fight to schedule it. Between work, kids, kids work (hers, not mine), hubbys, hockey and dancing, it's been tough and I'll be the first to say it, I miss it. Whether it is just sitting at her kitchen table drinking coffee or partaking in a little thing we like to call playing with paper. Luckily, my hubby is pretty much done reffing hockey for the season and was able to stay home with Linden on Friday night and Kirsten and I were able to spend some time playing with paper.


However, since I don't get to do this often, my creativity seems to have faded and I was having a hard time thinking of any ideas. So I popped over to Kirsten's scrapbooking blog and took a peek at one of the challenges she had posted. And I give her full credit for this layout because I basically stole her idea. And here it is in all it's glory
---------->
As a sidenote: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this picture of my boy. And I can't even take credit for that either. Hubby took it one day while I was at work.
So hopefully now that hockey is over, I'll get more opportunities to scrapbook becaues I really do enjoy it. (I think it plays well into my self-diagnosed OCD)

No comments: